Terms & Conditions
Please take time to read STERLING CLOTH’s terms and conditions carefully before placing an order.
Shopping and Ordering from STERLING CLOTH
- You can easily place an order online and it can be done by using the following methods stated below:
- When purchasing using option 1.1.2 or 1.1.3, please quote the unique reference number or SKU, colour, pattern, meters required along with listed prices for every good(s) you intend to buy.
- Once the order has been placed, you will receive an email confirming details of your order to your provided email address. However, this does not necessarily mean your order is confirmed and processed.
- If the order has been placed and the item is out of stock, we will inform you of restock date or refund you the full amount. The customer will be notified if this were to happen.
- STERLING CLOTH holds every right to cancel any sale and not supply any good(s) due to changes or discontinue of the availability of any good(s) at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the good(s) will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All Orders are deemed separate and treated individually.
- STERLING CLOTH strives to make sure that the prices on sterlingcloth.com are accurate but errors or mistakes may occur. If an error is discovered in pricing of the good(s) in your order, you will be informed as soon as possible. In this circumstance you will be given the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling the order for a full refund.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check the import restrictions for their country and to pay any import charges or duties.
- Please be aware, the colour of fabric may differ from the actual cloth. This may be due to many reasons such as screen settings and other lighting factors. STERLING CLOTH will do its best to be accurate in their description but if unsure of any good(s) you are welcome to contact us or purchase a sample.
- Access to the website is granted on a temporary basis. STERLING CLOTH reserves the right to withdraw or amend any of the good(s) which are provided on the website without any prior notice. If you fail to comply with any of the terms listed, the company reserves the right to revoke your user privileges.
- All data contained on the website including written design graphic or photography are owned by STERLING CLOTH. You must not use any data from the website for any personal or commercial purposes without obtaining specific written permission, from STERLING CLOTH.
- STERLING CLOTH reserves the right to change, modify, remove or substitute without notice any information shown on the website. Prices and availability of goods are subject to change.
- Good(s) displayed on the website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties.
- Full payment must be made before the good(s) can be dispatched.
- You can purchase by credit or debit card, cheque, postal order, bank transfer or PayPal.
- All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling (GBP).
- Sterling Cloth does not hold any details of the customer’s card details on the server or anywhere else.
- All payments are completed via external page either on PayPal or Stripe.
- If payment is not made promptly and on time STERLING CLOTH has the right to recall the good(s) sold to you. Therefore, all material remains the property of STERLING CLOTH until payment is cleared.
- If for whatever reason STERLING CLOTH needs to recall any fabric from you, you are obliged to send the material back at your own expense. Failure to comply will result in additional costs and could result ultimately in legal action.
- Please visit our delivery page Delivery
- Please visit our returns page Returns
- Please visit our sample page Samples
Privacy, Data Policy and Marketing
- When ordering from STERLING CLOTH, your details will be required which you will need to submit to process your order. The only detail(s) we will hold on our servers will be personal information such as names, contact numbers, addresses and emails. Your details will be saved in personal security system and it will be used to process your order and you may be contacted regarding any active order(s) as well as any future promotion that we may hold.
- Customer’s data will not be passed on or sold to other third-party companies without customers notice.
- From time to time the customers may be contacted via email, phone and post regarding promotions, deals and marketing purposes.
Revision of Terms
- This page of terms and condition maybe revised and amended from time to time. It is customer’s responsibility to take notices of any action or changes made within these terms and conditions.